All wine orders must be placed by a person 21 years of age or older. Verification of age is required upon delivery. We strongly recommend a business address to facilitate hassle-free delivery. Failure to produce age verification forfeits the right to receive the shipment until identification is produced. In such circumstances, the order may be held in storage at a local depot of the shipping company until appropriate identification is produced, or it may be shipped back to the winery. All associated costs will be the responsibility of and be charged to the customer.
GENERAL WINE SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- Shipments may be sent Ground, Second-Day, or Overnight (if order is received prior to 11am previous day) via FedEx or local carrier.
- An adult signature is required for all wine deliveries.
- A physical address is required; PO, AP, FPO boxes will not be accepted.
- A phone number and e-mail address are required for shipment and tracking.
- Wine is taxable, based on each state’s tax laws and percentages.
Please contact customer service at 800.326.1145 or firstname.lastname@example.org with return or exchange inquiries.